Wednesday, April 15, 2015

A great iPad app

Have you heard of nearpod?  It is a great app for iPad.  You create an account and make these quizzes, assessments, activities with slides and then you send them out, the kids submit their answer back to you and at the end you have a report sent to you.  They are fantastic.  With my little guys we mainly use the draw it slides and students write the answer with their finger, or circle the answer with their finger, then they hit the send and yes button and on my screen I can see who has answered.  I love it, the kids love it, and I get great data from it.  Here is a photo of one of my students using nearpod in a recent activity we did.  Students had to count the number of windows on each house and circle the number of windows.  I made the pictures using power point and then saved the slides as pictures.  It was quick and easy and we all had a good time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment