Thursday, February 19, 2015

Snow Days and Christmas in February

I live in an area that gets very little snow each year, but always some.  We got 6 inches and the temps have been very low so it was light fluffy snow.  It is flat, open, and windy as well.  Clearing the roads has been next to impossible so we have not had school all week.  But does that mean I have not gone in, of course not.  Especially after getting an e-mail from my principal  titles Christmas in February.  We went to full day pre-k this year, which meant adding pre-k classrooms to our school, which was funded by a grant.  Well a huge chunk of our order came and my classroom was full of boxes.  I braved the bad roads and cold temperatures to go through everything.  While it is amazing to have all of these resources in my room it is a lot of go through!  I am glad we had these snow days because I have worked on it now for about 6-8 hours and it is still a mess.  I am going in again tomorrow, it must get done tomorrow, because I think we will be back to school on Monday.  Below is the carnage from my trip today.


No comments:

Post a Comment